Basement Water Proofing:
Causes of Leakage:
- Underground water level which is underneath your basement floor or at the bottom of the walls is under significant pressure, due to the weight of groundwater above it pressing down.
- Sewerage Gutters and fractured pipe lines close to basement walls caused leakage in basement.
- Water flow into the basement wall/floor joints, through cracks in the foundation walls and holes created by faulty or decaying concrete structure of building.
- A perimeter trench drain collects the water before it enters into the basement caused leakage.
- Wall vapor barriers and drip moldings are used and incorporated into the sub-slab perimeter drain to collect water coming from wall cracks and other foundation wall defects, such as pipe protrusions.
- Plantings adjacent to basement are rotted roots that can create a path for surface water to flow down to your foundation.
Benefits of Basement Water Proofing:
- Building structure becomes safe.
- Utilization of basement may extend usable space.
- Reduce electric cost due to cool environment.
- Protect investment that has spent on basement construction.
- Peace of mind and secure fillings.
- Noise & Sound free environment.