Basement Water Proofing:
From basement waterproofing to crawl space waterproofing to foundation repair, we do it all.
Causes of Leakage:
- Underground water level which is underneath your basement floor or at the bottom of the walls is under significant pressure, due to the weight of groundwater above it pressing down.
- Sewerage Gutters and fractured pipe lines close to basement walls caused leakage in basement.
- Water flow into the basement wall/floor joints, through cracks in the foundation walls and holes created by faulty or decaying concrete structure of building.
- A perimeter trench drain collects the water before it enters into the basement caused leakage.
- Wall vapor barriers and drip moldings are used and incorporated into the sub-slab perimeter drain to collect water coming from wall cracks and other foundation wall defects, such as pipe protrusions.
- Plantings adjacent to basement are rotted roots that can create a path for surface water to flow down to your foundation.
Benefits of Basement Water Proofing:
- Building structure becomes safe.
- Utilization of basement may extend usable space.
- Reduce electric cost due to cool environment.
- Protect investment that has spent on basement construction.
- Peace of mind and secure fillings.
- Noise & Sound free environment.
- Washout & remove sludge from basement.
- Fill patches, holes, cracks and fractured spots present in basement.
- Apply primary coat as sealant chemicals to fill capillaries of walls become water resistant.
- Apply Thick coat to further protection sealant layer.
- Apply another thick coat to further strengthen water proofing layers.
- Repair grouting in floor tiles to seal ground water.
Water tanks or swimming pools, it is always advisable to water proofing treatment inside surface and walls of the water tanks it ensures water will not seep through the tank and prevent the entry of water from fractured concealed sewerage pipes and rain water through the walls of tank.
The overhead water tanks are often a source of water leakages through the ceiling and leakage in underground tanks are often source to get sewerage water into tank or store water flows outside the tank cause shortage of water.
- Wall & surface of tank become smooth & shiny.
- Anti-bacterial properties in waterproofing chemical reduce health risks.
- Maintenance cost of tank is decreased.
- Smooth surface & walls resist to bacteria, fungus, and germs to form their breeding site.
- Tank cleaning become easy and appearance of dirty particles in water may visible.
- Life span of Water tank is extended.
- Drain out water from tank
- Washout walls & surface, remove dirt or sludge from tank.
- Fill patches, holes, and cracks present in the tank.
- Apply water sealant chemicals mix with cement to fill cracks.
- Apply thick coat of water sealant chemical on walls and surface of tank.
- Apply another thick coat of water sealant chemical for further protection to finish the process.